Fri, Apr 19|
ThetaHealing® Basic DNA Course
Learn to identify the subconscious beliefs that no longer serve you and how to change them instantly to transform all areas of your life.
Time & Location
Apr 19, 2019, 9:30 AM – Apr 21, 2019, 5:30 PM
London, London, UK
About The Event
Course Duration: 3 days
Seminar Includes: ThetaHealing® Book and ThetaHealing® Manual
Certification: You will be certified as a Theta Healing® DNA Basic Practitioner
The ThetaHealing Basic DNA course is the first seminar to certify you as a ThetaHealing Practitioner. At the heart of this course is the practice of techniques that allow you to change life patterns held in place by subconscious beliefs, either self-inflicted or externally imposed. Using the technique, you will learn to identify the subconscious beliefs that no longer serve you and how to change them instantly.
This simple technique can transform all areas of your life as we will cover how beliefs affect physical health, career, financials, family and relationships.
In this 3-day course, you will discover and learn:
- What subconscious beliefs are and how they create our reality
- The 5 brain waves: Alpha, Beta, Delta, Gamma and Theta
- What the Theta Healing technique is and Vianna’s story
- Energetically scanning the human body for blocks and illness
- How to connect to the Creator of All That is (pure love) to co-create
- The roadmap of Creation and how to witness a healing from Source
- ‘Digging’ for a root cause of an issue
- Muscle testing for subconscious beliefs through Applied Kinesiology
- How to release trauma, resentments, regrets and all that no longer serves us
- How to instil positive feelings through Source Energy
- Connecting with Angels, Ancestors and other realms
- Discover and receive DNA Activation and learn how to repair genes
This seminar is 75% practical experience
Course Investment: £425. A non-refundable deposit of £95 is required to secure your place. The remainder is payable 1 week before the course begins.
Full course fee
Secures your place, non-refundable
Payment in 2 x monthly installments: £200 upon registration, £225 the following month